Tuesday, December 01, 2015
Moto 360 is a watch that makes time for you, allowing you to leave your phone in your purse or pocket and still get important information when you need it and want it. Now, with the all new Moto 360 Sport you can get everything you need for your run — and leave your phone at home.
With built-in GPS, heart rate monitoring and a music player, Moto 360 Sport has all the tools you need to hit the road and push for your personal best or just free your hands up to do more important things.
- Designed for sport. Built to last: Push yourself to the limit without worrying about your watch. Strong silicone construction doesn’t absorb sweat and resists fading or staining, while side ventilation channels help you stay cool.
- Built-in GPS keeps you going: Moto 360 Sport has built-in GPS that works seamlessly with Moto Body to measure your performance. Track your distance traveled, pace, lap times and more. There’s no need to carry your phone to know exactly how you’re doing.
- Popular fitness apps1: Moto 360 Sport works seamlessly with Android™ fitness apps including MapMyRun®, Under Armour Record™, Strava, Google Fit and Fitbit™. Moto Body records your workout data and syncs with these apps, so your exercise history is always up to date.
- Heart rate at a glance: Continuously track your heart rate during a run to monitor your performance. And with Moto Body, measure the time you spend in different heart rate zones to make sure you’re achieving your fitness goals2.
- Brilliant, indoors and out: Motorola AnyLight is the world’s first hybrid display that lets you see things clearly both indoors and out. Indoors, it works like any beautiful LCD screen. Step outside and it reflects natural sunlight, making the screen easy to read.
- Better view. All the way around: On a watch face, every millimeter counts. The classic round design of Moto 360 Sport features edge-to-edge glass and an exceptionally thin bezel, giving you the most viewing area in the least amount of space.
- Wear it for life: Moto 360 Sport gives you the power of Android Wear™, so you can keep up with your entire life, not just your workouts. Read Gmail messages and calendar invites, reply to friends on WhatsApp, get up-to-the-minute traffic and weather reports, and so much more of what matters to you all while staying in the zone.
- Music on the move: Sync your favorite playlists and podcasts from Google Play™ Music with your Moto 360 Sport, then listen to music on your run or at the gym without taking your phone along for the ride.
- Just a little coaching: Receive spontaneous notifications throughout the day that keep you informed, up to date and inspired. Plus get a weekly email summarizing your progress, or even more detailed information using the Moto Body phone app.
- All day battery. Even with Always On: The new Moto 360 Sport gives you better battery life than ever before. Now with Always On, the time is constantly visible and the battery still lasts an entire day3.
Moto 360 Sport will be available in the UK and France starting December 18. In the U.S., you can start your New Year’s resolutions off right and get your Moto 360 Sport for $299 beginning January 7 on Motorola.com and at select other online retailers. On January 10, look for Moto 360 Sport in Best Buy stores nationwide and our Moto Shop in downtown Chicago
. Moto 360 Sport will also be available in Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico and Spain in the new year.
1Not compatible with iPhone.
2All activity measurements and calculations are estimates. Accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, and different movements.
3 All battery life claims are approximate, and will vary based on usage and settings.